Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_socal

quotes 9 - 3 - 14

don_socal
9 years ago

A budget tells us what we can't afford, but it doesn't keep us from buying it.
William Feather

Balanced budget requirements seem more likely to produce accounting ingenuity than genuinely balanced budgets.
Thomas Sowell

The budget doesn't have much control over the government. Then again, the government doesn't have much control over the budget.
P. J. O'Rourke

When you're working with a smaller budget I suppose one of the things that has to be in your mind when you are writing is that you have to keep the characters down to a minimum.
Atom Egoyan

Tender Mercies is a very low-budget film, but it was a huge budget compared to anything I had done in Australia. My fee for Tender Mercies was something like five times all of my Australian films combined.
Bruce Beresford

Although we are being presented in Carnegie Hall, we have to furnish a budget for our guest stars, and for the music writing - which is a huge budget in any orchestra that plays popular music.
Skitch Henderson

You know, because of the lack of budget, we had to find neighborhoods where time had stopped - kind of stuck in the '50s. And no place had that better than Staten Island.
Jason Alexander

The fact is that it is reasonable for us to say that there is going to be an emergency that happens in this country that we cannot budget for. Katrina is an example.
Allyson Schwartz

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions