Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Quotes 9-12-14

rob333 (zone 7b)
9 years ago

Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
-Rabindranath Tagore

Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.
-John Lubbock

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.
-Lord Byron

It is better to have your head in the clouds, and know where you are... than to breathe the clearer atmosphere below them, and think that you are in paradise.
-Henry David Thoreau

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.
-Saint Augustine

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.
-Edward Abbey

I think I will be able to, in the end, rise above the clouds and climb the stairs to Heaven, and I will look down on my beautiful life.
-Yayoi Kusama

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds.
-Gilbert K. Chesterton

We can speak without voice to the trees and the clouds and the waves of the sea. Without words they respond through the rustling of leaves and the moving of clouds and the murmuring of the sea.
-Paul Tillich

Ah, Hope! what would life be, stripped of thy encouraging smiles, that teach us to look behind the dark clouds of today, for the golden beams that are to gild the morrow.
-Susanna Moodie

I know that if odour were visible, as colour is, I'd see the summer garden in rainbow clouds.
-Robert Bridges

Gray skies are just clouds passing over.
-Duke Ellington

Clouds and darkness surround us, yet Heaven is just, and the day of triumph will surely come, when justice and truth will be vindicated.
-Mary Todd Lincoln

Comments (6)

Sponsored
More Discussions