Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Quotes 9-11-14

rob333 (zone 7b)
9 years ago

September 11 impressed upon us that life is a precious gift. Every life has a purpose. And I think we all have a duty to devote at least a small portion of our daily lives to ensuring that neither America nor the world ever forgets September 11.
-Bill Frist

September 11th was a moment when America had the sympathy of the world.
-Tom Ford

September 11, 2001, revealed heroism in ordinary people who might have gone through their lives never called upon to demonstrate the extent of their courage.
-Geraldine Brooks

September 11 is one of our worst days but it brought out the best in us. It unified us as a country and showed our charitable instincts and reminded us of what we stood for and stand for.
-Lamar Alexander

We awoke one morning in September, and the world lurched on its axis.
-Jeb Bush

I think the heartbreak of September 11 - America's grief not only over the loss of life but also the loss of our own innocence - has expanded us as people because it has tenderized our hearts. On a psychological level, the American people have matured as a result of that awful day.

-Marianne Williamson

I am certain that I speak on behalf of my entire nation when I say: September 11th we are all Americans - in grief, as in defiance.
-Benjamin Netanyahu

Don, I hope it all went smoothly for you and you're back on your feet again. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions