Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First Day

Posted by Casia-NH NH (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 11:11

Hello. I just created my account here although I've been browsing the forums all summer. I moved a few years ago to a new house, and just decided this summer to tackle the various plantings all around the house, with a lot of success thanks to this site.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First Day

Welcome, Casia! Wasn't sure if your plants are inside or outside your house...or both? What do you have?

I have no gardening space unless you count my two orchids from Trader Joe's. So I must live vicariously through those who do! lolol

Karen

o

Sorry, double post.

Karen

This post was edited by mjmercer on Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 13:43

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 6, 13 at 18:05

Hi, Casia--what a pretty name. Welcome to the Garden Party. Good for you for taking an interest in the plantings in your yard. Right away, I confess I'm not a great gardener, but really enjoy the Garden Party. If you have a question, there's usually someone who has an answer or can direct you somewhere you can find one.

Again, welcome.

o

Hi Casia, welcome to the garden party. Glad you posted.
I'm with you that I learn a lot from the forums here at the Garden Web, and I enjoy talking to like minded people.

o

Welcome aboard Casia- as you already know, there are some truly wonderful people on this forum and others. Everyone is so helpful, right? Good luck with your new home and gardens. It's a pleasure to browse through the forums...

Nerry

o

Hi Casia, welcome and I hope you stay around. Nice to see somebody from New England. I have family in MA and NH.

o

Good morning, Casia
Welcome to the party and greetings from California! Fall hasn't arrived here yet, dropped in for a quick visit and had to retreat: much too hot. We are heading toward 102º today, and hope this is summer's last stand - we need rain!

o

Hello! Waving wildly from TN. Hope you enjoy yourself gardening. It can be so much fun. The season to sit inside and read seed catalogs is upon us. And if you're sleepless, drift off picturing the plants growing. For now, come by and chat to keep busy.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here