Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Whoopee, get tot wear a tuxedo tomorrow

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 2, 11 at 12:58

Big weding, last of the grandkids to marry. Mentioned it before but grandson is marrying the nicest young woman that he met while showing sheep about 15 years ago, both of them 12 at the time. Kind of progressed from there.

Fortunately, the weather is suppossed to be cool so will not have to suffer in that get up for long. why does anyone think that men somehow look better in one of those ridiculous suits than an ordinary business suit? But to please the new bride I would happily wear just about anything within reason of course.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Whoopee, get tot wear a tuxedo tomorrow

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 2, 11 at 13:24

You will like the way you look and I am sure you and Leone will enjoy every minute of this event - have good time and congratulations to the happy couple

o

It is so wonderful you'll be there looking dapper. Enjoy your day with your family who loves you very much!!!

o

Have a great day and the best wishes to the young couple.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 2, 11 at 18:36

Congratulations to the young couple. That young woman is lucky to be gaining you and Leone as grandparents-in-law!

o

Post a picture and let us see the two of you in your finery.Congratulations to the bride and groom.

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 3, 11 at 20:10

15 years."Kind of progressed from there." love the way you stated that.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here