Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
September bounty

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 1, 12 at 15:32

Just getting ripe there are so many - we will give some away, at least until people see us coming and hide :>)

But we have partners: Jays and Yellow Jackets claim ownership

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: September bounty

Gorgeous! I would not run and hide. I have to depend on the grocery store and my neighbor looses his to the racoons.

o

What a nice problem to have. Is it possible to make jelly from those?

o

They are definitely table grapes, a varietyy of Thomson seedless, good to eat, but not so good to preserve. I tried to make raisins in the dehydrator, didn't turn out very good.

o

Gorgeous globular orbs! Ed said that it was common for Germans to make their own personal wine (if you remember, he lived there for a number of years). Does your family? I hope you get to make their recipe sometimes. He mostly misses the bread guy who came to their home every morning.

o

Those grapes look so yummy,glad you took the pic before the your "partners" joined the party.
There is a house a few blocks from our house, that has a white picket fence where there are grape vines full of ripe fruit.
A California dream.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here