Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
endorphinjunkie

Monday's Musin'

endorphinjunkie
12 years ago

It's been interesting weather these last few days. Up until last Friday we were still having upper 90 degree weather. Yesterday the tropical depression from the South met up and combined with a cold front from the north. 6 or so inches of rain and the temp has barely made it into the 70's. That will be our highs for the week. Lows will be in the 50's. Right now it is 61. After seemingly interminable days of high 90's and lows of 80. Methinks that fall has finally arrived in these parts. Soggy it is.

The puppies are 3 weeks old today and have had their eyes opened for several days. They toddle about, finding their sea legs. They have began to play with each other. Puppy barks are charming. They will be medium to large dogs. Will have to move them to a protected outside place in about a week. All pups and momma dog are doing fine. Beauregard and Angel are adjusting.

Looking forward to fall weather and events. Thought this summer would never end. Now that the sun is shining into the depths of the sunroom my window farming should take off. The cool weather crops should do well. T'will be nice this winter to have fresh lettuce, herbs, and other greens. That's one way to deal with the mental doldrums that is winter. But I'm getting ahead of myself, there is all of fall to enjoy yet. Yes it is fall; hallowe'en candy and displays are in the stores.

Comments (7)