Roxie and me.
Such a caring
human being.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trip To The Vets' Office

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 21:26

Kathy, I'm so glad for you; what a relief to know your "four-legged pal" can be helped. Hugs for both of you. ((((Kathy and Roxie)))))

o

KJ, I would be willing to bet that you have spent more time at the vets than any of us.
You have a heart as big as Texas.

Glad Roxie will be around awhile longer. Hugs (((Roxie))

o

Glad Roxie found relief. I am so happy to hear about a kind and caring vet, you are fortunate. Our local vet is the same way, he is not all that high-tech, state of the art type, but he truly cares for his clients. Even when it comes to the final good bye, he is kind and caring, we love him!

o

Seems Roxie and I had the same problem, your vet was faster in finding it. Had to switch meds for my back problem. Did Roxie get a different pain pill? Hope she is much better.

o

Thank you, my friends for your supportive words----you make me feel stronger.

When the vet said she'd be OK, my knees really did go weak!

I'll have to start giving her the pain meds every OTHER day now, instead of daily, since that's what's now causing the bleeding. That's going to be rough for Rox---but, it's better than this other trauma she just went through!

He's given her something I have to give her an hour BEFORE she eats, OR two hours AFTER she eats. That'll take some getting used to----I'm asking my Angels for extra help in remembering! I have to put the Pepcid right in front of my eyes to remember to put THAT in her food, as it is!!!

I'm just so grateful he figured it out for us.
He is so gentle and kind---I always have to muzzle her, though, because she doesn't trust men at all.
(She was beaten by men when she was a little stray puppy)---and she kept wandering into the car-salvage dealer auction place some years back. When I started working there, she and I found each other! True love!!

Thank you again for your love and support!
KJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here