Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harvest Moon

Posted by west_gardener (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 20, 13 at 20:41

DS is in Ashland, Or, and he and several other people went to Grizzly Peak for a Harvest Moon walk. He said it was obvious that there had been a fire, but he saw signs that the forest was renewing itself.
He could not get a pic of the renewal, because it was during night fall, but he got a pic of the Harvest Moon among the burned out skeleton trees.
Life goes on.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harvest Moon

It's a beautiful picture, it does say "Life goes on" The harvest moon was bright last night and tonight it's raining. Ev en without having to endure a fire Nature is rejoicing, it has been so dry and dusty

o

Good picture. Nature is so much better at recovering after a catastrophe than people.
Lilo, you and I seem to have the same kind of weather.

o

I'm musing about rain.

Rain it's an important topic these days., We had some rain today and it was welcome, DD who lives in N.CA emailed that she had some rain, anneliese and lilo seems to had some rain.
Then we have CO where the rain is unrelenting and causing huge problems.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here