Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

Maybe this will work

gandle
11 years ago

Been having major computer problems. DIL has been working on it and I believe it is now working. Not really ready for the temperature change we have been having. 97 yesterday for a high, 45 this morning and with 30's predicted by next weekend. Happy not to have 100's every day but 30's, not yet.

Seasons are so advanced this year, we have been picking apples that normally wouldn't be ready for 2 weeks. But now Leone is making and freezing apple pies, I've been making cinnamon applesauce and eating 3 or 4 fresh apples a day. The Jonathon is almost ready and will be in a few more days, love them but they are not the best keepers.

Over Labor day we had the clan here for a couple of days. Got a SIL and grandson to dig up all the raspberry patch. Sure hated to but I really can't take proper care of it. They require pruning after fruiting and thinning and I just couldn't do it. We had 2 huge pickup loads of plants to go to the tree dump. Next year I think that will be an addition to our sweet corn patch only will plant it later to extend the season. Grandson tilled in an entire compost pile when we got it clear, should be good for next summer.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions
More Discussions