Because once they got you violent
They will know how to handle you
The only thing they don't know how
To handle is non-violence and humor
John Lennon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote Saturday 29 October

Lilo, thanks for this weeks quotes. Although sometimes hard to comment because of existing restrictions, they were made for some serious thinking.

o

I know I walked a fine line using these particular quotes, I know they were read more than commented on.
I took them off the "Sunbeams" section of the October Issue of The Sun magazine, thought is was amazing that events and these particular quotes coincided - magazines are put together months before they are published. The Sun features an interview each month, and this one dealt with an Individual who actively intercepts the whaling industry.

o

Must admit that this quote reminds me of how a Marine can end up in the hospital, yet others continue to remain peaceful in days afterward.

I loved your quotes this week. Yes, read more than commented, but that's what often happens and at least this time there was a reason. Smiles. Thanks so much. I really enjoyed them/it/you.

o

Thank you for commenting, Coconut - ♥♥♥ !!!

o
RE: Quote Saturday 29 October - /???///

Those scribbles were hearts, showed up as such in the draft and then got disfigured in the posting Hate that!

o

lilo, sometimes after I have written in a foreign language, using characters that are not part of the english language, I get some strange writings just like you did in your post.

o

I particularly liked this quote, and recognised it as soon as you posted it as to author. Lennon was a special person.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here