Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 10/3/12

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 3, 12 at 1:12

Beliefs can speed you up or slow you down, they can inspire, bring insights or can be shackles. The mental closet is cluttered with them; they clump up in little balls and make huge constructs, if left on their own. Since they are the construct of my life, I think it is well worth organizing, examining and keeping only the ones I can relate to, altering, updating and discarding the ones no longer useful.
It isn't easy, because there is such a mess of them.
me

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 10/3/12

You are a Whiz Bang

o

You are a Whiz Bang

o

where's that danged "Like" button...

o

You bet. I must say "hi". I used to come here quite often back about 5-6 years ago. Nice to see some familiar "names" on here. Life just kind of got in the way. I still don't know how to post a message, but I guess I will learn. Hope you will welcome me. Maybe sometime I can tell you about where I have been!

o

Lilo, I replied to your quote yesterday, but seems it and a couple of others did not make it.
Mental housecleaning is definitely more important than physical one.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here