Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 10-27-10

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 27, 10 at 1:57

All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
Henry Ellis

The prevalence of suicide, without doubt, is a test of height in civilization; it means that the population is winding up its nervous and intellectual system to the utmost point of tension and that sometimes it snaps.
Henry Ellis

Men who know themselves are no longer fools. They stand on the threshold of the door of Wisdom.
Henry Ellis

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 10-27-10

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 27, 10 at 9:21

Good ones again, Don!

o

He always has good ones,doesn't he? Once in a great while there will be one of which I haven't a clue what the person is talking about,but knowing Don posted it,I know it must be good. LOL

o

The quotes are always interestiong.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here