Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Our little boy is growing up...

Posted by creativeangel (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 20, 10 at 4:45

Even though I don't post often, I do try to check in on occasion.

As a lot of you helped me raise this child, I like to keep you updated.

Our little boy is growing up...
He was 15 last month. Hard to believe, isn't it?

This is his middle school homecoming football game.

At the bench waiting patiently for a break in action so he can run his water bottles on the field.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

He's in the white jersey as "Team Manager" aka waterboy.
The team and coaches have really taken him 'under their wings.'
It has been so good for him.
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Our little boy is growing up...

Is he number 23? My eyes are so bleary these days. Hey Christian! Glad to see he's down in the midst of those kids. I bet they love him as much as you. Hard to believe mine is in middle school too, at the beginning (5th grade here). So what grade is high school for y'all?

o

This is awesome! He's becoming such a capable young man. Kudos to his teammates and the coaching staff for their support and inclusion. Everyone is clearly benefiting here.

(15? Seriously?)

o

Well I must be unusually slow because I didn't know who you were creativeangel.I've been sitting here wondering who it was I helped raise. LOL Where on earth does the time go? You have done such a terrific job with him and I know at times it's been really hard,but just look at him out there!

o

It is wonderful to see him having such a good time
with the other kids.
I love hearing that the team and coach are taking him into the fold. I know it means a lot to you and it sure means a lot to me.

You have done and are doing a wonderful job as his mom.
Well done my sweet friend.
Hang in there.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here