If I were a witch upon a big switch,
Ariding through the air,
I'd fly all around, then drop to the ground,
And give you an awfull scare.
(Unknown)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Boooh!

Good Haloween Stuff. Steve in Baltimore County.

o

Gave me a giggle - thanks for the treat (or trick?)

o

"From ghoasties and goulies
and long-leggity beasties
and other things that go bump in the night
Good Lord deliver us"

Scottish Saying and the first sampler I ever embroidered.

One can tell it's All Hallow's Eve. The moon was out last night, the clouds scooting before it, and a hooty owl was chanting in the grotto. My black and orange cat did NOT want to come in. I could see her green eyes glowing when I went out to fetch her in to the safety of the house. I don't blame her for wanting to be out there. It was beautiful.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 31, 11 at 13:00

A friend sent her small granddaughter a Halloween card that wished her "Ooga-Booga", perhaps goblin talk for "Happy Halloween".

So, Ooga-Booga to one and all.

o

Too much brew, perhaps?

Here is a link that might be useful: She did not make it.........

o

That's a little more tasteful than the bent-over scarecrow on the way to town 'mooning' with two pumpkins for a bum.

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 31, 11 at 21:07

First time since dh and I owned a house that we did not have the porch light on for the tricker treaters. He had to work and I didn't feel like doing it alone. I did make up special bags for my newphews who stopped over.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here