Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitten_dilema

kitten-dilema

kitten-dilema
10 years ago

I rescue this beautiful kitten 2 months ago. She is now 4mo and more and more sociable full with our friends. From the start I knew I had plans to move city, go back to school and couldn't keep her. But I love this cat. She is my baby. And I am reconsidering studying long distance just to keep her. Am I losing my mind? Also I found this very nice American lady who loves cats and she is willing to adopt as long as my kitten gets along with her wild cat. Big, special, aggressive, wild cat (they had to de-claw him). We tried for 2 days and it seams like they were getting along. The big cat really wanted a friend and was willing to play. The cat is back with me now. My fear is that the lady might de-claw my cat at some point to avoid scratching her furniture, or the face of the big cat. I know she could. I am totally against that and lost nights thinking over it. 1) Lady with great imported food and lots of love but maybe in the future no claws? Or 2) anyone else that will not give such great imported food and less hrs of attention but claws safe? I want my girl to be happy and have a loving mom. There is no guarantee of what she will do once I give the kitten away. Somebody shine some light please...

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions