Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
8 October 2011

Posted by endorphinjunkie z7bAlabama (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 8, 11 at 8:22

Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

Steve Jobs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 8 October 2011

RIP Steve Jobs - your did all you said and then some

o

Where did my post go? Well I try again.

Steve Jobs set forever a good example to follow.

Thanks for a great week.

o

Oops, it is Saturday already, so thank you, Michael, for a week of neat quotes.

o

Talking about visionaries. Steve wozniak, who was one of the co-founders of Apple decided to build a house in the hills of Silicon Valley. It was down the lane from a friend of mine, so I had the opportunity to see it being built.
It was whimsical and it was built like a small castle, including a moat, turret, etc... It was totally opposite from the usual houses built in that conservative community, so it was a lot of "cluck, cluck" going on.
Sometimes it's not easy to accept a visionary.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here