Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
We got our first sneak peek from the photographer!

Posted by tisha_ z7 OKC (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 28, 10 at 9:35

I really like the photo, and I think it's awesome, but I think my face looks weird in it... it doesn't look like me, to me.

But other than that, I think it's great. I can't wait to see the rest of them! I'm supposed to have all of the shots by next Friday! Yay!

Our first pro sneak peek!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: We got our first sneak peek from the photographer!

That black band visible on your left wrist, is that a handcuff attaching you to Mr. Keith. Steve S.

o

You know, I never mentioned it when I saw the other photos, but meant to: I really LOVE your dress. You made a terrific choice, when you went for the shorter length. Just beautiful and glamorous.

Looking forward to seeing more pictures!

o

tisha_ I think you and Keith look happy together. Great photo. I also like your choice of wedding dress.
I'm also curious about the black band around your wrist.

o

The black thing on my wrist is just a bracelet that I found at a craft show. The black necklace I am wearing was my grandma's and the bracelet didn't match it exactly, but complimented it enough to work together.

o

Congratulations, Tisha. I'm so pleased I popped in here in time to see this. Your dress is really beautiful and the two of you...well, made for for each other.

o

I think it's a really cool picture Tisha and think you both look great! Also looking forward to more pics.

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 30, 10 at 10:50

I like the picture! Your dress is perfect.

o

Like your dress too and you both look great. For the venue and the time of the day one of those X-thousand dollars dresses would have been out of place. Looking forward to your other formal pictures.
(BTW, I wore short too)

o

Thank you everyone. I'm so glad I went with the custom made dress, so I could have it short, and with sleeves. I was very comfortable all night.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here