Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote Hallowe'en

Posted by calliope 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 31, 11 at 9:44

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong'.
Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night."

Charles M. Schulz

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote Hallowe'en

This has to be Charlie Brown speaking, it's his sort of worry :>)

o

I thought that as well, Lilo. I was thinking appropriate quotes for the Holiday and the Great Pumpkin kept coming to mind.

o

Love it! Thank you.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 31, 11 at 12:57

I have just started to read "Schulz and Peanuts - A Biography" by David Michaelis. It's 566 pages long and when acknowledgments, source notes, and the index are added, it jumps to 655 pages! Charles "Sparky" Schulz was a very complex man.

For me, more than "Where have I gone wrong?", it would take less time to ask, "Where have I gone right?" :>(

o

The older I get, the longer the "Where have I gone wrong" list gets. Things drop out of nooks and crannies in the brain which were long forgotten.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here