Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I reached the summit!!!!

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 25, 10 at 9:52

I cannot tell you how happy I am. Well, I am crying if that counts. No more school, no more remodeling, cleaning up from floods, no more preparing for court (bankruptcy and divorce), or selling houses, or moving, or even incredibly hard work projects (that take me months to do; our "turn" is over for five years). I am there. It was the longest, hardest 2 years and 4 days of my life. And all y'all got me there. Some days were harder than others, but now I am normal again. Whatever that means, but normal for me. I am so happy. It's easy coasting from here on out. There will be stressful things, but surely it'll never be this bad ever again. I get to move slowly and even wear ironed clothes with matching shoes to work.

Thank you my Lovely Revers for revving me up, keeping me going, and encouraging me. I needed it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I reached the summit!!!!

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 25, 10 at 10:16

Congratulations!

o

Enjoy the view! Congratulations!

o

Make sure you take the time to breathe deeply, look around you, and say to yourself "I did this!" - you've brought yourself to where you want to be. Congratulations, and make sure you take the time to savour it!

(And, from my own experience, when/if things ever get tough in future, you'll find yourself muttering "I did THAT, so I can easily do THIS").

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Oct 25, 10 at 15:53

HOORAY FOR ROBIN!! What good news; now, don't get bored if life's challenges seem too easy for awhile! Thanks for letting us share this with you.

o

Rob, I am SOOOO proud of you. And glad we have been pals on this forum for so long. YOu rock!

o

Congratulations!

o

Congratulations! You are a incredibly resourceful and strong lady. With your determination you can do anything.
Enjoy your top of the hill for a while before you tackle something else. For some reason I can't see you sitting and twittling your thumbs for any lenght of time.

o

Robin,I'm so glad you and LF made it through the tunnel and that now you can wake up in the morning without all the niggling stuff on your mind.How are things going in your new place of residence? It sounded like the perfect set up to me.

o

Glad things are going well, you deserve it. How is the yoga
going?

o

Glad to see that you are happy.

o

Robin, you've walked a long, long, rocky road to get to this. Bask in this freedom. I'm proud of you. (((((hug))))

o

Enjoy the rest of your life Robin you are truly a
survivor.
I knew you could do it!

o

Woohoo!!!!

o

Aw, Robin, we knew you could do it, but we also all realized how hard and long a road it's been. Congratulations! I'm so very happy you have those particular humps behind you. You and LF deserve this chance to breathe freely. Darn girl, ya made me tear up. Smiles. Proud of you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here