o
Don't forget!

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 26, 12 at 10:06

Sunday is National Chocolate Day!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don't forget!

For me every day is chocolate day, who needs to be reminded?

o

I just ate my month's chocolate allowance. It's been a grumbly day... the chocolate may not improve the way things are progressing, but it did improve my attitude.

o

Chocolate prevents nervous breakdowns.

o

Thanks for the reminder.There have been some difficult years and it's good to be reminded that there is a staff of life, like chocolate. It's on the menu.

o

I agree with Lilo.

o

I doubled my ration for Sunday and chocolate mouse is on the menue.
Luckily, no doctor's visit with blood test scheduled for next week,

o

Sure tops bologna day.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 27, 12 at 17:44

Anneliese, if you doubled your "ration for Sunday" and chocolate "mouse" is on the menu--OOOHHH!! Unless, of course, this "mouse" is like the chocolate Easter bunny! LOL

o

We had bologna/cheese and tomato sandwiches on double fiber bread (have to keep the system going) for lunch today.

I've made chocolate mousse many times, sometimes with eggs and other times with powdered gelatin. I don't know what I like best.
What do you like best?

o

Lol @ sure tops bologna day.

o

LOL, of course I meant mousse, but I also have a chocolate mouse which goes in the halloween stash of a little neighbor who, besides a collection of stuffed mice and figurines has two white mice.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Oct 28, 12 at 17:52

Anneliese, thanks for putting up with my nonsense; it was too good to pass up! I'm delighted that you actually have a chocolate mouse for your little neighbor!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here