Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
He is embarrassed

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 10:10

I read all your nice posts to him and I know he is pleased, he said all I ever did was share some stories about being a child and our family. I was really afraid I was boring them to sleep. Thankk all of you so much for your kind words I know that hew thinks of all of you as an extended family.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: He is embarrassed

Both of you are part of our extended families, Leone. We love the two of you. Please post when you have a chance.

o

I second that. Please give us an update every once in a while, you always belong. Hugs to both of you and a good scratch behind the cat's ears.

o

Hugs.

Karen

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 18:08

Leone, thanks for posting; we are delighted George was pleased by what we all think of him and you, too. You both are part of our extended family, too.

Please drop by and say hello, once in a while

(((((Gandle: aka George and Leone)))))

o

Thanks for taking the time to post, Leone.. This must be a trying time for you as well as for George. Please keep in touch.
(((hugs)))

o

We will be waiting to hear from you and George.

o

Yes, please keep us in the loop and let us know you are OK.

o

Thank you for posting, Leone - you and George are family, one of my virtual friends call it "imaginary friends" and that is at times as real as some friends I have known for a long time and rarely see.
Sending love and affection your way

o

How very thoughtful to do a follow-up post. Please do keep in touch so we know what's going on. May wonderful things come both your way.

MWheel- thx for explaining what "Gandle" means. Isn't it sweet to do something like that?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here