Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

1939 New Ford and Alfred the bikky goat

gandle
9 years ago

I think the year was 1939, I was living with my father and step-mother. I knew he was going to buy a new car, he told me not to tell the rest of the family. I guess he wantes to surprise them I also knew that he had taken our old model A to Pawnee city to trade in on a new one. The 19329 v-8 ford had a split windshield, a chro,e strip right in the middle of it and extending right abobe the chrome strip was the radio antenna in a backward angle,

When he got home and came in the house and told all of us to go out and see what was in the drive, I already knew but what he and the rest of the famioy didn;t know was that Alfred the billy goat was standing on top of the new car. Farher went charging down the steps and yelling at Alfred who took the hint and jumped to the hood, breaking the radio antemma off and of course making some permanent scratched in the finish. . He did go back and get A NEW ANTWNNA BUT WE HHAD PERMANENT REMINDERS OF aLFRED ON THR NEW v-8.

hE TRIED TO CATCH aLFRED BUT THE GOAT WAAS A LOT FASTER AND MORE AGILE THAN FATHER. aLFRED NEVER GOT ON THE CAR AGAIN. .fATHER REALLY LIKED HIM, HE WAS A HANDSOME ANIMAL. cOAL BLACK WITH A WHOTE BLAZE ON HIS FACE AND LONG CURVING HORNS. sTEO-MOTHER CLAMED HE LOOKED SATANIC ALL i; SURE OF WAS HE SURE DID SMELL BAD. nO PROOFREADER TODAY, SHE IS WORKING AT THE MISEIM.

Comments (12)