Complains "it is a dark and stormy night"
Gets into house, front of wood-stove
says: "it is a dark and stormy night"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Riding a cliche into a story

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 24, 12 at 15:27

I like it, Lilo. Lucky cat to have a loving human who would go out in the "dark and stormy night" to look for her! :)

o

Your cat must know charlie brown,

o

Now Lilo, you should know better. It is all your fault that it was a dark and stormy night, so says the cat. It's always my fault when things don't go as her majesty wants.
Then she goes to my husband and complains about my lack of consideration.

o

You are so right, Anneliese, and it was all my fault that Joann had to go into the feed-shed to get food for the goats and didn't see her majesty sneaking into that dark room and closed the door in a hurry - that cat has such a rough life!
All four of them are stashed in the living room, sleeping - so I was nice enough not to vacuum, made apple/plum sauce instead :)

o

DD has a couple of cats and they hate vacuum cleaners. She vacuums just before we come to visit, and I think the cats associate us with the cleaner because they hide every time we come to visit. I bring all kind of "kitty gifts" but nothing works.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here