The chickens congregate, asking: "what did you bring us?"
I didn't bring anything, poor chickens :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This morning's walk - chickens

The untouchable beauty - poison oak

o

The poison oak is in it's glory here in the valley. DS is extremely sensetive to that plant, he breaks out just breathing the air where it grows.
You are so lucky to be able to get close enough to take the photo.

o

West, it's right on the path around the pond and many other places. I don't try to touch it

o

Don't have poison oak, but plenty of poison ivy. Luckily, I am not allergic, but my youngest son is. He was engulfed by smoke from a burn which included poison ivy. Was scarry. West gardener, I am sorry that your son is suffering from that stuff.

o

The chickens are all pets. Right?

o

More or less, Anneliese, we expect eggs in return for room and board and kitchen-scraps, but we don't kill and eat them

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here