Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What a difference 10 days make (kittens)

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 23, 13 at 18:53

They eat solid food, use the litterbox, explore, weigh normal weight for their age, know their names and come when called.
This picture is of Miss Pippi Longstocking

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What a difference 10 days make (kittens)

and here is Pink Floyd - we call him Pinkie

o

Oh how cute they are and I just luv their names.
Pippi was one of my favorite books when I was a child. Now, all you need is a monkey, so Pippi and monkey can play together.

Lol, Pinkie, looks like he has some Pink Floyd in him, something in his eyes says he's ready to challenge the establishment.
Makes me smile.

o

They are so sweet, I just want to pet them. You and your daughter are doing a great job. Thanks for the pictures and for helping the little ones.

o

Utterly adorable! A big thanks to you and Joanne for doing all you can to save these precious little ones. We love updates and photos.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Oct 24, 13 at 8:00

Lilo, I'm going to have to make that cross-country trek, after all, if these kittens get any cuter! But I'm sure they'll be adopted before I got half way to CA, so I'll stay put.

You and Joann deserve medals for all the rescue work you're doing. Many thanks are coming your way.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here