Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Halloween- or Not, lol.

Posted by west_gardener (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 31, 13 at 19:06

A couple of years ago we saw this witch on a pole down the street. She was not having a Happy Halloween. Lol.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Halloween- or Not, lol.

Like that. Could have happened here today, it rains and it's windy enough to derail the flight plan.
I sat for an hour at the front door, porch light and inside light on, not a trick-or treater to be seen. When it really started to rain hard, I gave up.
Need to find tomorrow somebody to unload the goodies, I am not supposed to eat them and my husband don't need them, at least not all of them.

o
RE: Happy Halloween- or Not, lol.

I bet that witch was texting while flying LOL
I don't get trick/treaters here, the town has an event in the community hall with goodies, games and contests. Our properties are so far apart and divided by brush and long driveways, it's dark and not very safe to roam in unfamiliar territory. People have dogs and then there is wildlife, so this is much better.
Just for instance, my drive is bordered by the goat-fence on one side, and it's a hot fence, and on the other side there is a steep drop off overgrown with blackberry brambles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here