Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
More pictures...

Posted by tisha_ z7 OKC (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 18, 10 at 23:18

I figured you all wouldn't mind seeing some more pictures. I still don't have the pro ones, and won't for about 3 weeks, but my cousin uploaded some more tonight and some of them are pretty good.

This one is from the rehearsal and I look like I've already just had it. lol

IMG_1199

This one of my aunt (my dad's older sister) cracks me up.

IMG_1229

The barn is an historical site, and some lawyer bought a 5 foot plot of land right before it, and is putting up a giant billboard. The historical society is throwing a fit and it's been big news. So one of the news vans was outside while we were rehearsing and my uncle got a photo.

IMG_1232

Keith

IMG_1241

The center of the barn.

IMG_1238

My cousin, Kristen (one of my bridesmaids)

IMG_1274

My two aunts (dad's younger and older sister) and Kristen again.

IMG_1278

This is probably my favorite picture of me so far... wish my Maid of Honor didn't look so pissed in it. lol NO idea what's up with her face.

IMG_1280

My two cousins, and bridesmaids.

IMG_1291

The guestbook table and my good friend Jennifer.

IMG_1297

My three cousins

IMG_1300

Me with my veil down

IMG_1325

Gregory's (cousin and usher) feet and the bridal party

IMG_1340

My aunt and my cousin... no idea what Becky is laughing at.

IMG_1376

My mom and Keith's grandpa

IMG_1380

I'm short, so I had to stand on a chair to cover Keith's eyes so he could toss the garter.

IMG_1388

My aunt and my good friend Julia, "fighting" over the bouquet. It flew way past them. lol

IMG_1389

Me, getting my corset done up.

IMG_1258

My parents

IMG_1283

I think I was trying to look blissful or something. lol

IMG_1313

Keith, the bridal party, and the round barn.

IMG_1329

The cake... so far it looks blue in all of the pictures I've seen. I hope it looks a little more lilac in the pro pictures.

IMG_1268

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More pictures...

Belatedly the best of wishes for your wedded life. Thanks for the pictures,looks like you had a lovely wedding. I too spend this weekend at a wedding, small and private, the bride a former good neighbor, the groom a friend of my husband. Nancy is 74, and Frank 79. They have no living relatives, no children, the couple and 5 friends were the wedding party.

o

Wonderful pictures. Luved seeing you in your wedding dress. Very nice. Re your maid of honor comment, I think she looks attentive and wants everything to go well.

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 20, 10 at 2:54

Lovely. Way more meaningful and beautiful than the reality wedding shows on the tube.

o

Tisha, looks like you pulled it off beautifully with no hitch but the one for which the event was intended. If your candid shots are this good, the professional ones will be amazing. Beautiful.

o

Y'all look so happy! and I am happy for you. It's so good so to see it happened just like you dreamed.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here