Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 11 - 19 - 11

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 19, 11 at 0:40

"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Delicious Ambiguity."
― Gilda Radner

(after being photographed for the cover of TV Guide magazine) I'll be like a coaster in millions of homes in America. All week, people will be putting their beer on my face.

Well, Jane, it just goes to show you, it's always something--if it ain't one thing, it's another.
Roseanne Roseannadanna

Gilda Radner

Gilda had a childhood superstition she carried over into adulthood: on the first day of every month, the first words she would say when she woke up were "Bunny Bunny" to make sure it was going to be a good month and to keep her safe from anything bad happening.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gilda Radner Trivia and Quotes

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 11 - 19 - 11

A terrific ending to a week of good quotes - I love and miss that woman, there's o other like it.
Thanks, Don

o

Thanks for the week of enjoyable quotes and Lilo said it, I miss her too.

o

Excellent quotes all week Don. As usual. Much to think about. You are a hard act to follow... smiles.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here