Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Veterans Day, 11/11/10

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 11, 10 at 3:18

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
Johm Fitzgerald Kennedy

In a war there are no unwounded soldiers.
Jose Narosky -

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Veterans Day, 11/11/10

Thank you. Steve S.

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 11, 10 at 9:26

Both good quotes

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 11, 10 at 15:55

Thank you for these quotes. This morning, I sent emails to the veterans I know--mostly older men, including DH--to thank them for their service to our country.

They may not all have been in actual conditions of war, but they were willing to defend, perhaps die, to preserve the freedoms we sometimes take for granted. May we never forget any of them.

o

The second one is particularly true.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here