Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kitty furlough

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 15, 10 at 9:14

Guess what I have! Her name is Bijou and she's on furlough from Happy Tales. I can't rescue any more cats, but I can give one a break for a month. At least she's out of a cage. She's grey and fluffy all over. She has curly ear fringes. Cute. Only her eyes are not black/grey. And loveable/loving. She is adorable! The only thing I wonder is, what happened to her tail? About a third of it is missing and one third is quite crooked. Doesn't seem to bother her, so I'm ok with it. I hope to introduce her around, maybe find a home for her within the month. And if not, at least she got of the cage for awhile. Mom rescue a grey boy named Porky, whom she quickly named Smokey. Or rather, our company (friend of the family for 45 years) Jennie, immediately named him Smokey. We're in kitty heaven!

Here is a link that might be useful: Bijou's picture

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitty furlough

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 15, 10 at 10:06

She is a pretty one! Scrolling through all the pictures, it is heartbreaking that there are so many beautiful creatures without a human.

o

She's gorgeous!

Maybe she went to sleep under the hood of a car & the fan injured her tail when the driver started the engine.

I bet you can find this beauty a good home.

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 15, 10 at 12:04

Don't post such temptation! We are down to five cats and I do not need anymore. But they are all sooo cute.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Nov 15, 10 at 15:49

Robin, you're a good person! Bijou will enjoy her month with you, but you'd better be careful--those eyes of hers might hynotize you into thinking, "Well, just one more". LOL

o

W e l l.......I am not so sure that a four week furlough will do it. That face is just too cute.

o

I so wish I could. Not allowed in my lease. Be glad when I own a home again!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here