Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lilosophie

Happy Birthday, Calliope!

lilosophie
12 years ago

I just discovered that you are celebrating a birthday, and as a long-time member of this Party wishing you many returns. I remember when you were "lower case suzy" - going back a long way.

Comments (19)

• anneliese_32
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday and all the best wishes from me too. I lost my complete birthday data last year when my computer commited suicide.

• oscarthecat
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday unmet friend. Steve in Baltimore County.

• mawheel
    12 years ago

I'd like to join this chorus, too! Happy Birthday, and may you celebrate many more of them.

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday

• pamven
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!!!!

• gabriell_gw
    12 years ago

Happy birthday, I hope there is plenty of cake.

• jazmynsmom
    12 years ago

Happy birthday from the arctic mosquito capital of the world! ;o)

• coconut_nj
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Suzy! Hope you enjoyed your day. Always nice to get to wish a favorite person on their day.

Jazmyns.. no kidding. Last week when it was snowing outside I was getting stalked by a darn mosquito in the living room. Geez.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday SuzyQ! Hope you enjoyed it as much as you deserve a good day, a whole lot!

• calliope
    12 years ago

Thanks dear friends for the good wishes. My family has a way of stretching our celebrations out and it started yesterday and shall culminate in a dinner by my kids and kids in law tomorrow evening.

Seems like every morning when I awake, I find things to make me glad I was born and celebrate it. That's a good place to be and logging on and 'seeing' so many of the old faces here and a lot of new ones along the way makes this place pretty special.

• sara_the_brit_z6_ct
    12 years ago

A day late, because I only just saw this (we're still without power after the surprise 14" snowstorm, and I'm using a wifi hotspot) but didn't want to pass by without wishing you a very happy celebration suzy!

• petaloid
    12 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, and I'm glad to hear that you are still celebrating!

• gandle
    12 years ago

Almost missed this. Just got home and decided to turn the computer on.. Happy birthday Calliope.

• Janis_G
    12 years ago

Happy late birthday, Suzy, just got my computer back.
    It had a little vacation and so did we.

I try never to miss one of your posts. We can always count
    on them being informative, entertaining and very special.

• mawheel
    12 years ago

Suzy, I already wished you a Happy Birthday, but I have to add another 2 cents to what janis said. I truly look upon you as a "wise woman". Whatever you have to say is worthwhile.

Your response to Lilo's poem about the birds was poetry, too.

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Suzy! Robert still chuckles about meeting you at the bar at one of the get-togethers. Was it Chicago or Kentucky? Anyway, the very best to you from the both of us.

Dorie

• mwoods
    12 years ago

Glad I checked in today,it's been awhile. Even though it's late...Happy Birthday good friend.

• User
    12 years ago

Late birthday wishes to you Suzy.

• calliope
    12 years ago

I surely wish to thank all of you again for the wishes. This has been a busy year and I've not had the opportunity to stop by as often as I used to, or would like. I may become lower case Suzy again if the opposible digits don't snap into shape. That's why I was lower case Suzy. Cold springs and thousands of plants to put into finished sizes.

I've gotten into quilting in the last five years and think I'm up to about #16. I had a new g'son and the next one up the line is sixteen, so it's been swell having a baby in the family again. My step-daughter became a g'ma this year, so that makes my husband and I g'grandparents before I even hit medicare age. LOL.

I retired, gave away several of my g'houses to a grower just setting up in this area and kept a couple more. One of them, the original one, is now for my personal use. Looking forward to actually having time for my own gardening without having to squeeze it in at the end of a hectic day.

You have all been such a part of days........and we've all been though a lot together. This shall always be a special place......it's a kind and gentle spot in a sometimes sharp and cynical internet.

Sponsored
More Discussions