Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Calliope!

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 3, 11 at 11:50

I just discovered that you are celebrating a birthday, and as a long-time member of this Party wishing you many returns. I remember when you were "lower case suzy" - going back a long way.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Calliope!

Happy Birthday and all the best wishes from me too. I lost my complete birthday data last year when my computer commited suicide.

o

Happy Birthday unmet friend. Steve in Baltimore County.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 3, 11 at 18:36

I'd like to join this chorus, too! Happy Birthday, and may you celebrate many more of them.

o

Happy Birthday

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 3, 11 at 19:46

Happy Birthday!!!!

o

Happy birthday, I hope there is plenty of cake.

o

Happy birthday from the arctic mosquito capital of the world! ;o)

o

Happy Birthday Suzy! Hope you enjoyed your day. Always nice to get to wish a favorite person on their day.

Jazmyns.. no kidding. Last week when it was snowing outside I was getting stalked by a darn mosquito in the living room. Geez.

o

Happy Birthday SuzyQ! Hope you enjoyed it as much as you deserve a good day, a whole lot!

o

Thanks dear friends for the good wishes. My family has a way of stretching our celebrations out and it started yesterday and shall culminate in a dinner by my kids and kids in law tomorrow evening.

Seems like every morning when I awake, I find things to make me glad I was born and celebrate it. That's a good place to be and logging on and 'seeing' so many of the old faces here and a lot of new ones along the way makes this place pretty special.

o

A day late, because I only just saw this (we're still without power after the surprise 14" snowstorm, and I'm using a wifi hotspot) but didn't want to pass by without wishing you a very happy celebration suzy!

o

Happy Belated Birthday, and I'm glad to hear that you are still celebrating!

o

Almost missed this. Just got home and decided to turn the computer on.. Happy birthday Calliope.

o

Happy late birthday, Suzy, just got my computer back.
It had a little vacation and so did we.

I try never to miss one of your posts. We can always count
on them being informative, entertaining and very special.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 5, 11 at 18:32

Suzy, I already wished you a Happy Birthday, but I have to add another 2 cents to what janis said. I truly look upon you as a "wise woman". Whatever you have to say is worthwhile.

Your response to Lilo's poem about the birds was poetry, too.

o

Happy Birthday, Suzy! Robert still chuckles about meeting you at the bar at one of the get-togethers. Was it Chicago or Kentucky? Anyway, the very best to you from the both of us.

Dorie

o

Glad I checked in today,it's been awhile. Even though it's late...Happy Birthday good friend.

o

Late birthday wishes to you Suzy.

o

I surely wish to thank all of you again for the wishes. This has been a busy year and I've not had the opportunity to stop by as often as I used to, or would like. I may become lower case Suzy again if the opposible digits don't snap into shape. That's why I was lower case Suzy. Cold springs and thousands of plants to put into finished sizes.

I've gotten into quilting in the last five years and think I'm up to about #16. I had a new g'son and the next one up the line is sixteen, so it's been swell having a baby in the family again. My step-daughter became a g'ma this year, so that makes my husband and I g'grandparents before I even hit medicare age. LOL.

I retired, gave away several of my g'houses to a grower just setting up in this area and kept a couple more. One of them, the original one, is now for my personal use. Looking forward to actually having time for my own gardening without having to squeeze it in at the end of a hectic day.

You have all been such a part of days........and we've all been though a lot together. This shall always be a special place......it's a kind and gentle spot in a sometimes sharp and cynical internet.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here