Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
3r3o3b

Nashville is FINALLY back full force

rob333 (zone 7b)
12 years ago

I had to share it with y'all! The one thing left, the one undone, was our huge Opry Mills Mall. It was hearbreaking enough to see Opryland go, but to see it for naught with the mall under water, well, that was just unbearable. It supplied jobs, housed our huge IMAX, and was full of really great escape. But the Insurance Companies wouldn't fork over the dough to fix the mall. Honestly, I don't know why, don't care, don't wanna know. But... the Nashville Film Festival (Thank you Nicole Kidman!!! You've helped Nashville so much with your influence!!!!) is holding a benefit tonight. We're open again. Not fully open, but having the theaters back and some of the shops operating, gives us such hope!!! When I can go buy a pair of new shoes just 'cause, catch a flick, and then eat at the Rainforest cafe, I'll be home.

They're showing $2 movies along with the Film Festival. I am really interested to see the movie with Emma Watson, Judi Dench, Dominic Cooper, Kenneth Branaugh... Looks good.

Here is a link that might be useful: Nashville Film Festival-there are trailers for the Festival

Comments (3)