Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
emmaharris_gw

Very Happy Customer :)

emmaharris
10 years ago

To my dear Gardening friends, I Just wanted to express the satisfaction I experienced recently when I used a professional gardener to assist me with my Gardens last week. I normally do it all myself however just wanted to really get on top of things so I could manage more easily myself over the warmer months.

Anyhow the owner Ben was telling me he was a relatively new business and is just loving doing what he does. he was so friendly and passionate about his work and I can highly recommend him. His business is Preferred Lawn Mowing & Property Maintenance. more info can be found at http://www.preferredlawnmowing.com.au

Have a great day Friends xo

Here is a link that might be useful: Preferred Lawn Mowing

This post was edited by emmaharris on Fri, Nov 29, 13 at 16:09

Comments (10)

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    10 years ago

spam

• emmaharris
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I wasn't very happy waking up this morning looking at the forum and being called spam. I'm sorry sweet betsy if you feel this way. I am interested though.. why would you call me spam ? i'm confused

• west_gardener
    10 years ago

We don't do paid business here at GP.
    You said: "His business is".....

• emmaharris
    Original Author
    10 years ago

It is just my reccomendation of a good service. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with that.

• mjmercer
    10 years ago

This is a discussion forum, similar to a cocktail party for gardeners. Please "recommend" elsewhere. Thank you.

• juztme1
    9 years ago

Great post Emma, thanks. I am uncertain if neglecting the maintenance was just way of allowing myself to be content with a lesser standard. I do enjoy my preferrences but I would feel to extravegant a spender to go so far as pro services for simple yard mowing. If my yard etc.is the source of discontent, if I like just grinding my own ax I would keep it that way another few years.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    9 years ago

If one feels it is truly spam, just flag it. It's really easy, upper right hand corner "report comment". It even has a choice for spam.

• asm198 - Zone 6a (MO)
    9 years ago

This thread was started in 2013.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    9 years ago

that someone dredged up yesterday. And I thought I'd point out the new feature.

:)

• asm198 - Zone 6a (MO)
    9 years ago

I know. I'm giving juztme1 the benefit of the doubt and am assuming he/she did a search, this thread popped up, and he/she didn't realize it was an old thread.

Sponsored
More Discussions