Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Very Happy Customer :)

Posted by emmaharris none (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 28, 13 at 16:50

To my dear Gardening friends, I Just wanted to express the satisfaction I experienced recently when I used a professional gardener to assist me with my Gardens last week. I normally do it all myself however just wanted to really get on top of things so I could manage more easily myself over the warmer months.

Anyhow the owner Ben was telling me he was a relatively new business and is just loving doing what he does. he was so friendly and passionate about his work and I can highly recommend him. His business is Preferred Lawn Mowing & Property Maintenance. more info can be found at http://www.preferredlawnmowing.com.au

Have a great day Friends xo

Here is a link that might be useful: Preferred Lawn Mowing

This post was edited by emmaharris on Fri, Nov 29, 13 at 16:09

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Very Happy Customer :)

spam

o

I wasn't very happy waking up this morning looking at the forum and being called spam. I'm sorry sweet betsy if you feel this way. I am interested though.. why would you call me spam ? i'm confused

o

We don't do paid business here at GP.
You said: "His business is".....

o

It is just my reccomendation of a good service. I'm sure there is nothing wrong with that.

o

This is a discussion forum, similar to a cocktail party for gardeners. Please "recommend" elsewhere. Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here