Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The cat isn't a very good conversanlist

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 19, 10 at 22:56

Oh, she talks a lot but i usually don't get the drift of what she is saying.

George lost his voice, we both have colds and I'm about over mine but his wiped out his vocal chords for a time. If he says anything is comes out as a hoarse whisper.

We know where we cought these miserable colds. We went to the veterans day ceremony at tne school and the woman beside us sneezed constantly.
Enjoyed the ceremony but not so much the colds''

We have a jar of Vicks Vaporub that we brought with us when we moved here 40 years ago. He was wondering if it was still good. Told him I wouldn't use it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The cat isn't a very good conversanlist

That Vicks should be pretty potent stuff by now. Steve in Baltimore County

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Sat, Nov 20, 10 at 8:05

I have given up the vicks for some locally made stuff called Skinner's salve. It makes vicks smell like roses. It cleares your congestion all right. And the cats from the bed, too. I get the dirtiest looks from them. Hope you get over your colds quickly!

o

No use for a "hoarse whisperer" to try to talk to a cat anyway! Sorry about the colds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here