Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quotes 12/3/13

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 3, 13 at 0:56

You've got a lot of choices. If getting out of bed in the morning is a chore and you're not smiling on a regular basis, try another choice. ~Steven D. Woodhull (U.S. geologist, 1976-)

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny. ~Kathryn Carpenter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quotes 12/3/13

Thanks Lilo, you don't know how abt your quotes are for me.
Took a pain pill which was given to me at the ER the other day, since the drain hurt so much. Pain went away but had completely blurry vision, The 1 1/2 " masthead of the newspaper I could read, nothing smaller. Had to take another one in the evening and the same problem. Drain came out yesterday afternoon, another pill and right now I barely can see what I type. Supposed to take another one this morning. Bummer.

o

Anneliese, I feel for you! Unable to see clearly is the worst thing that can happen to a reader. Hope you will get better soon.

o

I hope you feel better very soon Anneliese.

Your quotes made me smile and they're ones I need to hear now. Thx

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 3, 13 at 13:09

Anneliese, I'm sending good thoughts and prayers in your direction. I hope you'll soon be able to get off the pain pills, but also hope they're helping your pain, in the meantime. Hang in there; I think you're one tough lady! :)

o

I like all the quotes for today, but especially:
" Don't get your knickers in a knot. Nothing is solved and it just makes you walk funny. "
~Kathryn Carpenter
It makes me laugh thinking about someone walking funny, and nothing is solved.
Thanks for the quotes, lilo.

anneliese, glad to see you post, even though you are having "troubles". I hope all goes well soon.

o

I like the one about knickers in a knot. I want to remember it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here