Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 12 - 4

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 1:33

The greatest gift that you can give yourself is a little bit of your own attention.
Anthony J. D'Angelo

You can learn a lot from people who view the world differently than you do.
Anthony J. D'Angelo

You must first get along with yourself before you can get along with others.
Anthony J. D'Angelo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 12 - 4

Great quotes, especially the third one. If you can't get along with yourself it changes your attitude to the rest of the world.

o

Ole! Bravo!

o

This guy is interesting as he is young and envisioned. There are others with the same name out there so if you look him up it gets confusing. Here is his Bio with a picture.

Here is a link that might be useful: Anthony J. D'Angelo

This post was edited by don_socal on Tue, Dec 4, 12 at 12:03

o

He does seem like an interesting person. I saw in his bio that he has contributed to O, so I looked up Oprah's page, and she said her calling was to be a teacher.
She lists 5 of her favorite lessons:

1. "You are the master of your fate and captain of your soul."

2. You become what you believe, not what you wish for, and every choice makes it so.

3. When people show you who they are, believe them the first time. Character or lack thereof always shows itself early.

4. My creed based on the third law of motion in physics: What you put out comes back always, in all ways.

5. Trust your gut. It's your spiritual GPS.
Both of them seems to like to teach, so it's no wonder that they got together.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here