Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 12-30-13

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 30, 13 at 1:57

Sleep is the best meditation.
Dalai Lama

It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.
John Steinbeck

I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.
Nikola Tesla

The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep.
Robert Frost

When I woke up this morning my girlfriend asked me, 'Did you sleep good?' I said 'No, I made a few mistakes.'
Steven Wright

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 12-30-13

They all hit the spot! After a good night's sleep - it was a three cat night - woke up and everything worked the way it should

o

Good ones Don

o

Good quotes Don. Yes , a good (BTW, chuckling at the Steven Wright's quote) night's sleep or a cat nap can set things right.
Got a kick out of your "it was a three cat night", lilo.

The first I heard about the saying was when the Rev and Endorphinjunky was talking about a three dog night.,and I had to look it up on the net.
Good description on how to spend a cold night.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here