Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote, 12/14/13

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 14, 13 at 4:05

Doesn't matter what you do, or how you do it, your neighbors are gonna talk about you anyhow.
Felder Rushling

When people will not weed their own minds, they are apt to be overrun by nettles.
Horace Walpole

He who hunts for flowers will find flowers; and he who hunts for weeds will find weeds.
Henry Ward Beecher

Please will somebody hunt for quotes for a while, I am all weeded out of quotes!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote, 12/14/13

Good quotes, Thank you for all the quotes Anneliese, you have been an inspiration, but I understand the burn-out.
I know there are many who read and look forward to the quotes, it
would be good if someone offered their insights and let everyone enjoy their point of view, please think about it.
I will take this coming week, but then I reall7 hope someone else will come forward and share their thoughts.
A good source is the "Quote Garden" - Google it and you will see.

o
RE: Quote, 12/14/13

Thank you Anneliese and Lilo for all the quotes. One day I'll try to do my part (way too much going on). Have a fantastic holiday season!

Nerry

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here