o
Quote, 12/22/10

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 22, 10 at 4:59

Winter came down to our home on night
Quitely pirouetting in on silver-toed slippers of snow,
And we, we were children once again.
Bill Morgan, Jr.

I was just thinking, if it is really religion with these nudist colonies, they sure must turn atheists in the wintertime.
Will Rogers

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote, 12/22/10

Love them both! Thanks so much and a glorious Holiday Season to you!

o

I like both of the quotes. Thanks.

The winter Solstice started yesterday, the day today is one second longer than yesterday and tomorrow the day will be longer than today etc. So the nudits and my plants have something to look forward to. More sun.

o

Agree with Will.

o

I come from a place where nudism is practiced year around. A roll in the snow, sit in the sauna, swim in the lake, choose a public nude or clothed beach. I must have missed something in Will's quote re religion.

o

There was years ago a group of nudists which were rather zealous in their promotion of their chosen lifestyle, I guess he referred to those people.

o

Love that 1st one! Thank you for another great week!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here