Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Good Morning on Christmas Eve

Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 7:34

Good Heavens! It's 7:29 a.m., EST, and no messages for Dec. 24 have been posted. I know I'm not the only one up and about! But it will probably be a busy day for everybody, so just in case I don't get back here till much later, let me wish one and all a Very Merry Christmas!

or

Happy Holidays, if that works for you! :>)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Good Morning on Christmas Eve

I'm up!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

o

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

STEVE IN BALTIMORE COUNTY

o

I'm up! It's 6:38 PST, dark and frosty, we are promised a day without rain! Busy day, I will have to load more firewood onto the deck as long as it isn't raining, Joann's present arrived and is at the P.O. (that is lovely, but close!) Fondue tonight and unwrapping gifts.

A VERY MERRY, MAGICAL CHRISTMAS FOR EVERYONE AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

o

Enjoy your Days of love and celebration, sing like you are in the shower, dance like no one is watching and sneak a secret desire to some one you love.

o

Merry Christmas everyone.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 24, 12 at 15:50

Guess what" It's SNOWING in WV! Whoo-Hoo, a white Christmas! My sister, who is visiting from FL is really thrilled; I am, too--as maybe you can tell!

o

Snowing here too and I'm not very happy about it. Evryone cancelled because of road conditions. High temp is 12 degrees and low minus 10.

o

Merry Christmas Eve. The family is coming tomorrow, and that is what matters.

o

I'm tracking Santa. He seems to be in my old neighborhood Oslo, Norway. I hope he makes it to the US, by tomorrow.

Here is a link that might be useful: Tracking Santa

o

Just getting now around to checking in, it's getting near bedtime, presents have been exchanged and I am ready to call it quits for today, have been up since 4 AM. Merry Christmas everyone.

o

We had our Christmas dinner Christmas Eve. Everyone was present and it was a good family time.
With my grandson and his girlfriend's help the house was decorated. I decided to venture into crock pot cooking and
the pork roast with the cranberry apricot sauce turned out great. I have a feeling the crock pot will not be hidden away any more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here