Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jazmynsmom

Happy Birthday George!

jazmynsmom
13 years ago

Happy birthday to the George portion of "Gandle." I know I'm not alone in celebrating your presence here! I made some candied bacon fudge this weekend, thought of you, and wished I could have given you a box. :o)

Comments (20)

• lilod
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday! Have a good one, stay warm and safe.

• mjmercer
    13 years ago

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! So many reasons to celebrate this one! Sending you virtual hugs and an appetite for the most delicious, fattening foods you can get your hands on.

So glad you're a part of the party, George (and a shout-out to Leone, too).

Karen

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    13 years ago

(((George and Leon))) sorry, all southerners hug. Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy it completely totally wholly and very deeply. The absolute bestest wishes from me.

-Rob

• User
    13 years ago

Happy birthday George.

• anneliese_32
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday and all the best wishes. Hugs to both of you, stay warm and safe and like Karen, I wished I could send you some cookies and German Stollen.

• mawheel
    13 years ago

Here's another wish for a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, George. Stay safe and warm and enjoy every minute of your birthday.

• oscarthecat
    13 years ago

happy birthday george. Steve in Baltimore county

• sweet_betsy No AL Z7
    13 years ago

Mr. George,

Sending you many happy returns of the day. Have a good one!

• mwoods
    13 years ago

It's nothing but a pure pleasure to wish you happy birthday. You have made so many people smile over the years with your wonderful memories of days past,your kindness and that unique sense of humor. You are one of a kind.

• tibs
    13 years ago

Happy Happy Birthday! Your birthday is the same as my dad's. He would be 89 today. I would always make him what ever he wanted for his birthday dinner and desert. And mom would always say it wasn't good for him, but he sure enjoyed it. Enjoy your birthday goodies.

• gmatx zone 6
    13 years ago

May you have a super-duper, tremendously wonderful, happy birthday today George!

I'd sing you "Happy Birthday" but there isn't a bucket big enough with a lid tight enought to carry my less-than-melodious voice in!

I know that we owe Leone more credit than we realize for doing her best to keep you healthy and safe so that all of us can enjoy having you both here on GP.

Oh yes, I bet if you talk really, really sweet to Leone she just "might" fix your favorite meal tonight.

• ejmoore510
    13 years ago

Happy, Happy Birthday Mr. George! May I say that with all my grandparents gone now, you WONDERFULLY fill a void in my life with the wisdom, knowledge, experience, and love that you share with us here in your posts! Thank you. And may all your Birthday Wishes come true!!!

• gandle
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone. Leone made a prune cake instead of chocolate. This is from a recipe Janis posted several years ago. Wondeful and only about 7,000 calories per slice. Have been trying to gain weight and this ought to help a lot.

• calliope
    13 years ago

Best wishes, George......today and for the year ahead.

• husky004_
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday George and many more, my dad would have celebrated his 91st today.

• lindac
    13 years ago

Soo glad I blinked in here today!
    Happy birthday, George...
    BTW.....that was my father's name,,,,and a good name it is too,
    Linda c

• pkramer60
    13 years ago

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite posters! May you celebrate many, many more in excellant health and with the love of your life too.

• Janis_G
    13 years ago

Shoot, George, I missed your birthday.
    I will instead wish for you the same wish I wish for you everyday.
    That you will be happy, healthy and be with us for a long time to come.

I had forgotten about Prune Cake.
    My mom always wanted me to bake one for our Christmas dinner.

• sheila
    13 years ago

A day late but my good wishes for you have no expiration date!

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

Sheila

• gabriell_gw
    13 years ago

George, I've not been able to log in but am able now.Sorry I missed your birthday.I hope you and Leone had a wonderful day.And have many more in the future.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor
More Discussions