Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
an updated photo of the LF

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 28, 12 at 9:09

I finally have a decent enough picture. We're happy as larks here, off from school and work. Last week and we're looking across the table at Daddy and Lola. He'sgetting so much taller, but you can't tell from the photo. Growing up!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: an updated photo of the LF

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 28, 12 at 9:23

Robin, he's a handsome boy, and looks so much like you; I "tear up" as I look at it. Your love is quite evident.

That's a great picture; thanks for sharing it with us.

o

Thank you for saying so, mwheel. That's some fierce love you're looking at.

He has my coloring, but really, he looks like Ed. Got the best of both worlds. Oh, those hazel eyes. People fight with each other (with the LF standing there), they're green, no they're brown, no they're green! He laughs and says, they're both! I love those eyes he got from his daddy. Mine are blue/green and mostly look blue, not the same at all.

:)

o

He is indeed a good-looking lad; better yet, it's obvious he has a good heart. One may be born with the inclination towards a good character, but I think it thanks to his mom that his is developing so admirably.

Hugs to both of you for the New Year!

o

Oh, that is nice, Robin! Yes, you are both grand looking and I can tell you are devoted to each other, yet he is growing up, an amazing looking boy - a sense of humor twinkles in his eyes - you done a good job with the kid!

o

What a great picture. Thanks for sharing.

o

That is a very nice family picture, the two of you together/w family. You are beautiful, both inside and out, and LF is such a nice looking lad, with a twinkle in his eyes. Makes me smile. Thanks for posting.

o

Y'all are too kind! Thank you. I just remembered that some asked for an updated picture in August? I think.

o

Good looking fella, and the intelligence shines through too.

o

Great picture, the love shows.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here