Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What do they do?

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 28, 11 at 11:30

Everywhere I look there seems to be the Kardashian women. Do they sing, act or what do they do to get all the press they get?

I don't think they are particularly pretty so they must have something going for them. Leone said maybe they are models. Dunno.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What do they do?

They have a mom that knows how to market them.
Some are models and some just have one of those reality shows.
I think they are pretty women although a bit on the trashy side.

o

They're socialites. One is truly a model, and she is a looker. She's Kim, picture below. Two other sisters, Khloe and Kourtney, sometimes model, but really, they had a reality show--that I didn't watch. Just the current flash in the pans, similar to Paris Hilton. Not worth knowing any more than regular joes.

Their father is Bruce Jenner. Too bad he's pushed to the back of things. Unfortunately, he got plastic surgery that didn't go to well. And his gold medals (1975 and 1976) are long since forgotten.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kim's picture

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 28, 11 at 17:52

Actually, the father of the older girls is Robert K...the lawyer who was on OJ Simpsons defense team. Jenner is the father of the younger kids. Socialites? Hardly..........

o

step-father. I did mean to say it.

:)

o

A word in support of Paris Hilton, who has nurtured her bags, purses, shoes, fashions and her brand as advertisement into a corporation she heads that sells millions each year...all by herself, with business savvy that is undoubtedly in her genes.

Not since Dolly Parton have we had such a single handed success in both the selling and management fields.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here