Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 12 - 10 - 11

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 10, 11 at 12:02

Mistakes are almost always of a sacred nature. Never try to correct them. On the contrary: rationalize them, understand them thoroughly. After that, it will be possible for you to sublimate them.
Salvador Dali

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.
Gilda Radner

When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.
Rodney Dangerfield

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 12 - 10 - 11

Salvador Dali has the right idea, the mistakes we make we make for a reason, it would be good to find out the reason.
Gilda is always right and wonderful
Poor rodney, he just can't get respect

Thank you, Don, for challenging us.

I know people read the quotes and I know that, would we drop the quotes, a lot of folks would be unhappy, please folks, would you show your appreciation ?
Thank you

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 17:57

I always read the quotes and appreciate the time and effort each person puts into doing them. I will admit to having become slightly intimidated in signing up to do them the last time or two! They have been so detailed, esoteric, and literary, I've been scared to post something silly or mundane--but shame on me! I know I've learned things and had my mind stretched.

Thanks, Don.

o

Even the simplest thought posted as a quote can be enlightening, don't let intimidation stop you. Just post from the heart.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here