Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
George, forgive us!

Posted by jazmynsmom Z5 Madison-ish (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 18:56

For not wishing you a happy birthday sooner! You are a gift to us. May we celebrate many more birthdays with you!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: George, forgive us!

jazmynsmom,I'm all for celebrating birthdays, it's nice that you want to celebrate George's Birthday.
But I'm just as interested in honoring George for his service in WW11.

o

Happy Birthday George and many more. For some reason I was of the opinion that your birthday was today.
All my best wishes, especially for your health and stay tucked in during your iceskating weather.

o

Happy birthday!

o

Happy Birthday,, George!You are one of the mainstays of this party and we all love and respect you a lot, a whole lot. Stay warm and be careful!

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 16, 11 at 9:30

Happy Birthday George!!!!

o

Happy Birthday George

o

George, it is never too late to celebrate
something as important as your birthday.

Happy, Happy Birthday dear George.
Happy Trails to you and Leone and as Roy used to say.
" May the good lord take a liking to you"

o

Thanks everyone.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 16, 11 at 17:59

Happy Birthday from me, too, George! Please eat a piece of cake for me.

o

Holy carp, can't believe I missed this!

George, let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday for 2012. There. :o)

Karen

o

Happy birthday.

o

I'm so glad Michelle 'discovered' this. None of your birthdays should sneak by without a major celebration. Hope it was a good one, Gandle and many more to come. Thanks just for being you.

o

George, Happy Birthday as I've said many times you share the same birthday as my dear Dad, he would have been 92, he passed away peacefully at 88 but was strong, vibrant and a joy as you are.

o

• Posted by tibs 5/6 OH (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 17, 11 at 7:15

A belated happy birthday. 12/15 must have been a good day- it was my Dad's Birhday, too. He would have been 90.

o

Happy Belated Birthday, and Happy Every Day!

o

I know I'm late with this, but even as Time slips by, Birthdays are special. I think that once we reach a certain time in life, we should get the chance to celebrate for at least a week.

Keep on enjoying!!

o

• Posted by gmatx z6 TX Panhandle (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 19, 11 at 9:52

I'm sorry, George, that I missed your birthday. Have been off the site for several days and now everyone can slap my hand for missing a birthday of one of our most loved and respected members.

Happy birthday (belated) and may there be many, many more!

o

Heck,I need to check in more often. . I remember once many years ago you posted what kind of birthday meal you would have if you could have anything and we were all drooling and posted pictures of your favorite foods.Hope you had a wonderful day with some good food. Happy Birthday a few days late!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here