Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jazmynsmom

George, forgive us!

jazmynsmom
12 years ago

For not wishing you a happy birthday sooner! You are a gift to us. May we celebrate many more birthdays with you!

Comments (18)

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

jazmynsmom,I'm all for celebrating birthdays, it's nice that you want to celebrate George's Birthday.
    But I'm just as interested in honoring George for his service in WW11.

• anneliese_32
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday George and many more. For some reason I was of the opinion that your birthday was today.
    All my best wishes, especially for your health and stay tucked in during your iceskating weather.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    12 years ago

Happy birthday!

• lilosophie
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday,, George!You are one of the mainstays of this party and we all love and respect you a lot, a whole lot. Stay warm and be careful!

• pamven
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday George!!!!

• oscarthecat
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday George

• Janis_G
    12 years ago

George, it is never too late to celebrate
    something as important as your birthday.

Happy, Happy Birthday dear George.
    Happy Trails to you and Leone and as Roy used to say.
    " May the good lord take a liking to you"

• gandle
    12 years ago

Thanks everyone.

• mawheel
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday from me, too, George! Please eat a piece of cake for me.

• mjmercer
    12 years ago

Holy carp, can't believe I missed this!

George, let me be the first to wish you a very happy birthday for 2012. There. :o)

Karen

• User
    12 years ago

Happy birthday.

• calliope
    12 years ago

I'm so glad Michelle 'discovered' this. None of your birthdays should sneak by without a major celebration. Hope it was a good one, Gandle and many more to come. Thanks just for being you.

• husky004_
    12 years ago

George, Happy Birthday as I've said many times you share the same birthday as my dear Dad, he would have been 92, he passed away peacefully at 88 but was strong, vibrant and a joy as you are.

• tibs
    12 years ago

A belated happy birthday. 12/15 must have been a good day- it was my Dad's Birhday, too. He would have been 90.

• petaloid
    12 years ago

Happy Belated Birthday, and Happy Every Day!

• agnespuffin
    12 years ago

I know I'm late with this, but even as Time slips by, Birthdays are special. I think that once we reach a certain time in life, we should get the chance to celebrate for at least a week.

Keep on enjoying!!

• gmatx zone 6
    12 years ago

I'm sorry, George, that I missed your birthday. Have been off the site for several days and now everyone can slap my hand for missing a birthday of one of our most loved and respected members.

Happy birthday (belated) and may there be many, many more!

• mwoods
    12 years ago

Heck,I need to check in more often. . I remember once many years ago you posted what kind of birthday meal you would have if you could have anything and we were all drooling and posted pictures of your favorite foods.Hope you had a wonderful day with some good food. Happy Birthday a few days late!

Sponsored
Buckeye Basements, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars31 Reviews
Central Ohio's Basement Finishing ExpertsBest Of Houzz '13-'21
More Discussions