Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
as i was saying

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 21, 12 at 21:21

or maybe I wasn't but the last 17 days have been a blur. Finally I'm home. Don't remember much about what happened but it seems I had a nice helicopter ride to a large regional hospital andspent about a week there. Doc said we lost your BP and pulse and decided you really ought to have them. Won't bore you with any more details but am sure glad to be home. The cat wouldn't even look at me for several hours. Gues she thouth I abandoned her. anyway I seem to have a new knee.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: as i was saying

Glad you are back. Thankful you are OK. Sorry it was a bumpy ride. If you feel like filling in the details some where along the way it will be welcomed by all here. Thanks for the update.

o

We figured that you had had some unpleasant surprises. Glad to hear from you. Take it easy, real, real easy!!

Aggie

o

Happy to hear from you - and you made it just by 12/21/12 so we know the world hasn't ended. Sometimes things do happen, so glad you are ok and on the road to recovery.

o

Welcome Back, Mr. G. Hope you and your new knee make a speedy recovery.

o

Welcome back, take it easy and let that new knee settle in.
Merry Christmas.

o

So glad for the update, and glad you're back. Or at least on your way.

Enjoy the holiday and...take it easy!

Karen

o

So glad to know you're okay.

Hard as it may be at times, do what your doctors and Leona tell you to do...

o

He's back! I am so happy to see you posting but sorry to read about the BP troubles. How does the new knee feel?

o

Am I glad that you are back and feeling better. Now follow your doctor's orders (why should I be the only one who has to do it)and don't give Leone a hard time when she reminds you! Before you know it, you will go sliding on the sidewalk with the kids.
Yes, cat's get upset when we are not there to cater to them. I got a noisy lecture.

o

George, you scared the you know what out of me
when you didn't post for awhile.
So glad you came back to us. We missed you!!!!!

You and Leone are much loved by a lot of folks.

Take care and let us know how that new knee works out
for you.

o

HI gamdle, welcome back. Sorry you had extra problems, but you are home now, and that's a good thing.
Thanks for posting.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Dec 22, 12 at 18:43

George, how good to hear from you!; sorry to hear there were a couple of detours along the way. I know you gave Leone a scare! And we were all anxiously waiting to hear how you were, too. Now, please be a "good patient" and follow directions!

o

Lol, as you said. Dancing the polka. It is short, but we can expand it. Big Smile.

Here is a link that might be useful: gp polka

o

I'm so glad you posted, I've been concerned. Glad to hear you are on the mend.Please follow doctor's orders and do the physical therapy. Listen to Leone.

o

Told them i didn't tolerate opiates now they believe me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here