Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quotes, December 20, 2011

Posted by husky004_ z5 NY (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 20, 11 at 23:37

I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
Dick Gregory

Christmas is a time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell the government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~Richard Lamm

This is the message of ChristmasRoses are reddish
Violets are bluish
If it weren't for Christmas
We'd all be Jewish.
~Benny Hill
: We are never alone. ~Taylor Caldwell A home town girl!!!
And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more. ~Dr Seuss

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quotes, December 20, 2011 2

One of the quotes got cut off Taylor Caldwell who lived in my city. This is the full quote!
This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone. ~Taylor Caldwell

o
RE: Quotes, December 20, 2011

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Dec 21, 11 at 18:32

They're all good, Huskie.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here