Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deanneart

Bird Photos

deanneart
16 years ago

I've finally gotten a gallery together of my '07 bird photographs and thought you'd like the link.

Deanne

Here is a link that might be useful: 2007 Bird Photo Gallery

Comments (9)

• Jerri_OKC
    16 years ago

OMG, these are incredible too! I'm still looking through the garden photos and can't decide which I love more.
    Thanks so much for posting these.

Jerri

• prairiemoon2 z6b MA
    16 years ago

Deanne...Your bird photos take my breath away, they are so gorgeous! I am sure I have seen many photos of birds over the years, in magazines, in books. I can honestly say that I have never seen more captivating photos of birds in my life! I hope that you understand how much talent you have as a photographer! You capture shots that are so different and unusual. The birds have such personality and are so comical. Some of the backgrounds might have been painted by an artist. You just have such an eye for beauty and have wonderful patience and timing. I made a point of showing your last batch of bird photos to my husband and he loved them too. He is here reading the paper and just as I was skimming through them, I was laughing and describing to him, some of the shots you were able to get. I am going to show these to him later. Just had to take a minute and let you know how much pleasure I had looking at them and really appreciate your generosity in sharing them.

You have to publish a book of photos! They would make a great coffee table book.

:-)
    pm2

• veronicastrum
    16 years ago

Deanne,

go back and read everything that pm2 said. DITTO!

V.

• dodgerdudette
    16 years ago

Deanne, these are absolutely first rate.If you have a publisher you seriously need to think about a book.I'm sure I'll come back to this thread on multiple occasions for reference.These are way better than any field guide photos I have right now. Kudos to you !

Kathy in Napa (where Juncos have black heads and gold beaks !)

• michelle_zone4
    16 years ago

Deanne, these are just wonderful! They are way nicer than the ones in my bird books. I will have to show these to Kenzie the next time she comes. She really loves birds.

Michelle

• gardeningmary
    16 years ago

An artist at work. Bravo!! There HAS to be a publisher out there who would publish the most gorgeous coffee table book with these. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Mary

• gardenbug
    16 years ago

Deanne, I love the fact that Mr & Mrs Cardinal sat and posed for you. Having the twin hawks is great two. The hardest for me is getting close enough to a brown creeper. They are all loads of fun and I don't need to sit in the blind either!~ ;) Thanks for the collection!

• pix72
    16 years ago

Hi Deanne! A mutual friend of ours sent me the link as I was mentioning to her how much I enjoyed your bird photos. I just had a wonderful visit to your photo site and loved everything there!

Your photos always have your special artist's eye!

~Carol L. Edwards

• Monique z6a CT
    16 years ago

Stunning photos! I'm waiting for the book to come out!